How will Zotero help you? Organize references manually can be a considerable bottleneck. By automating the tasks of gathering, managing, and citing online references, Zotero and other online references tools facilitate a more efficient research process.
Zotero will help you to easily keep track of all your research : it saves all references from most databases AND documents in only one place. With Zotero, it’s very easy to gather the information you will need later to review and cite references and create bibliographies.
- 01:30-04:30 PM
- Location : salle de formation Urfist, Bibliothèque Droit-Lettres, 4 avenue D. Diderot 33607 Pessac – 1er étage
- Overview : Zotero set up, get citations into Zotero, organize your citations library, cite from within a Word or Openoffice document, save and synce your library
- Patrons : PhD students who feel more comfortable with English than with French
- Pre-requisites : no one, the training is dedicated to beginners
- Speaker : Sabrina Granger is librarian and PhD in French Literature.
- To join
- This training may also interest you : Construire son identité numérique de chercheur ; De Google à Google scholar